Saturday, December 2

life meme

Life Meme (thanks to Creative-Type Dad)

1. What time is it? Time for a cold one.
2. What is your full name? Now you can't seriously think I'll be posting that here? Can you?
3. What are you most afraid of? Dying a slow, painful death. Closing my eyes and never waking again seems about my speed.
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater? Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Seen. Heard. Live with.
6. Where were you born? Redwood City, CA
7. Ever been to Alaska? Not that I know of.
8. Ever been toilet papering? Of course. Who hasn't?
9.Loved someone so much it made you cry? Hell yes. Then again I cry at songs, movies, TV commercials. Yeah yeah! I'm just a big crybaby. Wanna make something of it?
10. Been in a serious car accident? Unfortunately. And I still suffering from it some 15 years later.
11 Do you plan to have any more Children? Plan to - no. Want to - yes.
12. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
13. Favorite Restaurant? The Mayan
14. Favorite Flower? Iris
15. Favorite color? Black
16. Favorite sport to watch? I try not to. Favorite sport to tune out and ignore seems to be football.
17. Favorite Drink? Coffee
18. Favorite Ice Cream? All. I'm an ice cream whore!
19. Favorite fast food restaurant? I haven't eaten much fast food in the past year while dropping my unwanted pounds, but if I had to pick one I'd say McDonald's (for their fries!).
20. What color is your bedroom carpet? Dirty, just like all the carpet in my house.
21. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? 0 (and have never had to take one again... ever... but don't tell anyone!)
22. What do you do when you are bored? Watch TV.
23. What time is your bedtime? Usually between 11:00pm-3:00am
24. Favorite TV shows? Most reality TV (Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother).
25. What are you most grateful for? My top 13
26. What are you listening to right now? The sound of my computer humming and chicken baking in the oven.
27. How many pets do you have? 1 (Jake)
28. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Don't know. Don't care.
29. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Helping just one person in need.

I'm tagging all the Holidailies participants that read this! Make sure to let me know that you've taken the challenge and leave a link to your site in the comments so I can go read about you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

7. Ever been to Alaska? Not that I know of.

WTF?!!? How do you *NOT* know?! LMAO!

Oh, and you tagger, you...I'll save this for tomorrow, LOL
:)

Anonymous said...

I've read it...and woo, content!! :D I'll be doing this later today. I'm glad I stopped by!

Anonymous said...

OK - mine are up!

Anonymous said...

That ghost thing just freaked me out.

#23 - Vampire hours?

Lisa said...

Stacie - The last time I figured it out I hadn't. LOL Still waiting on your meme!

Lauging Muse - On my way over to look now!

creative-type dad - That's what I've been told. And the sad part is I'm an early riser too!