Thursday, November 30

Thursday Thirteen - Round 7



Thirteen Thoughts on Participating in NaBloPoMo

1. It was fun!

2. Sometimes it was really hard to come up with something to blog about. (Not that I don't have a zillion things running through my head at any given minute - they're just not all blog appropriate.)

3. I found some really cool fellow bloggers that I might not have found otherwise.

4. It gave me something to look forward to every day.

5. It caused me to really think about posting something other than just crap. Of course, some days, that's all I had in me.

6. It gave Stacie and I something to talk about every day. (Not that we don't have enough other stuff to talk about (LOL) but there were days when we were both struggling for subjects to write about and we'd bounce ideas off one another.)

7. It gave me a reason to hound Liss and get her blogging butt in gear! (Love ya girl!!)

8. It made me remember just how much I enjoy writing.

9. It got me taking pictures again - something I'd kinda stopped doing for awhile. Knowing I could post them and blog about the activities was great (especially since I've not been scrapping in so long).

10. I think it was a great way to unite the blogger community.

11. It made the month go by really quickly. (Not sure if that's such a good thing, but...)

12. It seemed to have gotten people (like me) to be more active in posting.

13. Today is the last day. Thanks for reading all month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton