Monday, January 8

so it wasn't a prank

"State worker" returned my call this morning. Apparently it wasn't a prank call on Friday. At 12:30pm this Thursday I have an honest to goodness interview for a state job. I can still hardly believe it.

Other than that, it's Monday. I need to make a list of things I need to get done cuz I keep getting sidetracked and didn't get much accomplished over the weekend. The weekend was good. And the Seahawks held on to advance to the next round for the playoffs. (Of course short of a miracle, they'll be out of the game next weekend.)

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

3 comments:

Groove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Groove said...

Yay!

And there was much rejoycing :)

jessica said...

yeehaw! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!