Wednesday, January 3

Happy New Year!

Yes, I know I'm a few days late in wishing everyone a Happy New Year, but with doing NaBloPoMo all November, Holidailies most of December, and then having the craziness of the holidays and the Rents here for two weeks I guess I've gotten a little burned out on blogging and am lacking much in the way of creativity.

But I will be back, hopefully later this week, with more stories, rants, and whatever else comes to mind. In the meantime, I hope everyone's 2007 is starting off well!

Cheers!!

5 comments:

Groove said...

I'm better......you better be too!

jessica said...

I can see why! You need something to fill to void - why not give scrapbooking another shot? ;)

Happy New Year, sis! (((hugs))) Hope Santa was good to ya!

Lisa said...

groove - yes, feeling better. just trying to get back into the "routine"!

sis - scrapbooking?? wth is that? LOL need any old supplies? i've got a shitload i haven't used i'm willing to part with. :)

jessica said...

Oh no! Are you completely out of the game, girl?! Thanks for the offer, but I have my own shitload that I really don't know what to do with. Trying to go strictly digi and altered stuff. Less bulk.

Hmmm... if you have anything *really cool* though...let's make a deal!

Anonymous said...

Slacker.