Friday, March 9

how'd they get here from there? part 2

They're at it again. Finding their way to my quiet little corner of the world in the strangest ways.

Funny side story. I actually Googled some of last week's list just to see how in the world I was showing up, and I'll be... there was my little blog. Found lots of other crazy stuff along the way, but that's a subject for a different post.

Anyway, without further ado, here's this week's additions to how'd they get here from there?

creepy crud
It seems everyone I know is getting it. Blech!

"tea of tranquility"
Yum!

key broke in door
Life's a bitch, ain't it?

paper hoarding
You might want to think about joining a support group for that.

lord panties
hehe...

"exit 111" i-5 accident
I swear, occifer... it wasn't my fault.

drug paraphenalia baking powder
Do people really fall for that?

girls wearing panties & bras
Better than boys wearing 'em.

stoopidity
Ya can't teach it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, you can't teach it! :D