Tuesday, January 1

how is it 2008 already?

Happy New Year my friends and fellow bloggers! I've really missed all of you over the past couple of weeks. I can honestly say this was the busiest holiday season I've ever had and I'm so happy it's over. Don't get me wrong, it was great for the most part.....just too busy.

I spent some time reading all your blogs over the weekend but didn't comment on each and every entry. If there's anything you think I might have missed and should definitely know about, let me know. I hate being left in the dark.

Here's a few snapshots of my past couple of weeks. I'll put more up on Flicker in the next few days and hope to be back to a more normal posting schedule again soon.



First Christmas present of the season.....
a new iPod Shuffle.


The little man and a couple of his buddies
at the school Christmas program.



I finally broke down and had my eyes tested.
The result.....new specs for me. {sigh}


The overwhelming joy of Christmas.



10 comments:

Lesley said...

Aw, sweet photos! Your son looks so happy with the new iPod, and you look quite smashing with the new glasses.

I don't understand how it's 2008 already either. I mean, I didn't get my cards finished so Christmas can't be over, can it? I'm thinking now that I may just send Groundhog Day cards. :)

Kim said...

Adorable photos! I love the new glasses!

Sizzle said...

welcome back! your new specs are so cute. great choice. ;)

happy new year. thank goodness!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back...I missed you ;)

Love the new specs, very Tina Fey... (that's a good thing for me...)

Happy New Year ...!

jenny said...

i've been checking and checking and finally you're back! whoohoo!

happy 2008.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of the buddy with his grand-pappy! hehehe

sue said...

Love the pics! What a smile your son has... adorable.

The glasses look great!

Happy New Year! I look forward to getting over to "see" you more often in 2008...

Whiskeymarie said...

You're back!
The glasses are lovely- very "smart/sexy".

And...A belated Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

jlhn cadila ictprimary hideous kudu thinner outlines compare prioritize pangia christian
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

refrigerator persuade canadians lifestyles legislator filings closes enthrall salmons rachel universities
servimundos melifermuly