Before I kick the day into gear prepping the yummies I'm taking to the neighbor's for dinner, I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for this year, but on this Thanksgiving Day, I give you the top 13 things I am thankful for this year:
1. My Little Man - He really is the center of my world, and I couldn't ask for a better kiddo than him.
2. My parents - As much as we butt heads and drive each other crazy, I know they love me and are always there trying to help when I need it.
3. Friends - Whether old or new, down the street or across the country, and even the friends online I've not had the opportunity to meet yet, each of you brings joy and support to my world; and I am so thankful for you all.
4. My job - At this time last year I found myself unemployed. Even though I complain about some of the aspects of my job, some of the people I work with, and don't always agree with the lack of business sense my company tends to exhibit, I am so thankful to be working and not stressing about paying the bills this year.
5. Blogging - Yep; it may sound corny, but I'm thankful that I have this outlet to express myself and to find others blogs which I enjoy reading.
6. My camera - Not only do I love my camera (thanks Stace!), I love the memories it captures.
7. The roof over my head - Even with all it's idiosyncrosies, I'm thankful I have it.
8. Music - Music puts into words what I can't always express. It ties me to emotions and memories, and is one of the joys the little man and I share.
9. Health - Even dealing with migraines, failing eyesight, and a thyroid condition, my overall health is something to be very thankful for.
10. Hope & Perseverance - Without them, I would have crumbled a long time ago.
11. My neighbors - Okay, not all of them; but the ones who are there to help me, laugh with me, and feed me on Thanksgiving. They rock!
12. Laughter - Even during life's darkest hours, laughter has lifted me out of the darkness.
13. Time - Time to spend with the little man. Time to visit with friends. Time to read, listen to music, or watch teevee. Time to learn and grow and reinvent myself. Every minute of my life is precious to me and I'm thankful for them all.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!!!