Monday, October 16

I was tagged!

That crazy girl Stacie tagged me! So here goes...

Here are the rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but the must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

My seven:
1. You and Me
2. Chasing Cars
3. Fix You
4. Welcome to Wherever You Are
5. Far Away
6. Now Comes the Night
7. Everywhere

Seven people I'm tagging:
Liss
Sara
Groove
Jessica
Terri
Norman
Subservient Worker

I don't really expect anyone to do this... so no pressure!

1 comment:

Liss said...

you think just because you added this "tagged" that it gets you off the hook for really blogging??? ummm Hellooooooooo are you there???