Tuesday, February 21

only one more day

I never thought I would say this, but............. someone take my child!!!!!!!!!!! Not permanently, just for a little while. He has been on mid-winter break since after school on Thursday and doesn't go back until tomorrow. He's also been talking / making noise / being obnoxious 27/7. (As he will be the first to tell anyone - like the grocery store clerk - "I don't make noise when I'm sleeping.") That's about the only time he doesn't. I just don't know how I did it?? Being a SAHM never seemed this difficult before? Is it me who's changed? Or him???

So, the good news is this is the last of a 24 hour x 5 day stint. And, he will actually be going out with his dad for a little while this afternoon. Of course I'll be doing my other favorite thing.... working from home. Bah! Oh well, there's always tomorrow to look forward to. Going back to the office and sending WJ back to school.

Have a nice day! :D

No comments: