Though I don't make resolutions anymore, I know there are things that I need to do in this new year to make it better than the last. So, I've decided on the following:
- I refuse to let ANYONE take what little self esteem I have left and trample it any longer! I know I am a good person who puts other's needs in front of my own. If it's not enough for some, then maybe it's time for them to reflect on their own actions.
- I refuse to be bullied! I, and only I, am responsible for my actions. I take full responsibility for the good, the bad and the indifferent that I do. When suggestions are given, I will weigh them carefully... but there are no guarantees that I will take them. I will make the decisions that I feel are the best for me.
- I will not be mislead! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
- I will continue to work hard to provide for myself and my son! I am worth it, he is worth it, and together we will be stronger.
- I will survive! In my own way, in my own time, I will make my way. It won't be your way... it will be MY way.
With that said, I wish you all a very Happy New Year! Good health. Good fortune. And the best year you can have!!