Monday, January 2

out with the old, and in with the new...

I can only hope that this year will be better than last!


Though I don't make resolutions anymore, I know there are things that I need to do in this new year to make it better than the last. So, I've decided on the following:


- I refuse to let ANYONE take what little self esteem I have left and trample it any longer! I know I am a good person who puts other's needs in front of my own. If it's not enough for some, then maybe it's time for them to reflect on their own actions.


- I refuse to be bullied! I, and only I, am responsible for my actions. I take full responsibility for the good, the bad and the indifferent that I do. When suggestions are given, I will weigh them carefully... but there are no guarantees that I will take them. I will make the decisions that I feel are the best for me.


- I will not be mislead! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.


- I will continue to work hard to provide for myself and my son! I am worth it, he is worth it, and together we will be stronger.


- I will survive! In my own way, in my own time, I will make my way. It won't be your way... it will be MY way.


With that said, I wish you all a very Happy New Year! Good health. Good fortune. And the best year you can have!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I think these are great nonresolutions.

Jessica B. said...

Ditto! (((huge hugs))) Sis!! Love you!

Stacie said...

Fabulous, just fabulous resolutions!

(((hugs)))

Terri said...

You go girl!!!! LOVE your resolutions almost as much as I love you!!!