Monday, June 2

remember me?

I know it's been months since I've posted anything. What can I say? I've been busy? I've not had anything to write (bullshit)? I've been a slacker (mayhaps!)? Whatever.

It's not that I don't think of posting, I just don't do it. But when I saw Chag's Libs I figured I'd throw one out there for myself on the off chance there's still anyone who checks up on me periodically to see what I think.

With that said, here you go. Leave a comment filling in the blanks to the questions and I'll answer them in a future post. Whatever you want. Within reason, of course.

1. What do you think of ________?

2. When did you last ________?

3. ________ or ________? Why?

4. What did you ________?

5. What's your favorite ________?

6. How would you ________?

7. Whom would you most like to ________?

You know you want to.

7 comments:

Sizzle said...

I missed you!


1. What do you think of the LOST season finale?

2. When did you last get a pedicure?

3. Chocolate or Vanilla? Why?

4. What did you do on Sunday?

5. What's your favorite pizza topping?

6. How would you explain a prolonged absence without really giving anything away?

7. Whom would you most like to shag?

Anonymous said...

Cool idea. I may have to steal it. I love sizzle's answers!

1. What did you think of all natural disasters in the world?

2. When did you last go to the theater?

3. Sweet or Salty? Why?

4. What did you eat for breakfast?

5. What's your favorite thing to do in the evening?

6. How would you quit your job if you could do it any way you want?

7. Whom would you most like to meet?

Anonymous said...

I totally need to steal this one!

Here you go:

1. What do you think of your new blackberry?

2. When did you last go on a road trip?

3. Skiing or rock climbing? Why?

4. What did you want the most for Christmas as a kid?

5. What's your favorite laundry detergent?

6. How would you like to come visit me?

7. Whom would you most like to kick?

Groove said...

1. What do you think of free soda?

2. When did you last mamba horizontally?

3. Silk or Cotton? Why?

4. What did you have fun doing last week?

5. What's your favorite pick-up line?

6. How would you break into a sperm bank?

7. Whom would you most like to (Damn Sizzle stole it) rub virgin olive oil into their scalp?

Anonymous said...

1. What do you think of Angelina Jolie?

2. When did you last eat a cupcake?

3. Boxers or Briefs? (on men) Why?

4. What did you last buy that made you happy?

5. What's your favorite time of the day?

6. How would you teach the world to sing?

7. Whom would you most like to get drunk with?

Whit said...

You let something like lack of content keep you from posting?

Nicki said...

I know I'm late, but still...

1. What do you think of boochachas?

2. When did you last fart?

3. Boxers or Briefs? Why?

4. What did you dream of last night?

5. What's your favorite blog? - I can answer this one - Everybody Else is Doing It.

6. How would you tip a stripper?

7. Whom would you most like to poison?