Saturday, June 7

remember me? - Round 2

Well the week got away from me again, but I still have more questions that need answering so here's the next round.

Stacie wants to know:

1. What do you think of your new blackberry?

I'm addicted! Now if I could just get you added as a contact. Grrr!!

2. When did you last go on a road trip?

Depends on what your definition of a road trip is. If it's just driving for longer than an hour or so away from home, then it was the middle of last month when I went to Oregon. Otherwise I guess I'd have to say it was March '01 when I moved to WA from Arizona.

3. Skiing or rock climbing? Why?

I really wouldn't pick either, but I'll take skiing. Keeping my feet on the ground sounds better than dangling in mid air.

4. What did you want the most for Christmas as a kid?

A 10-speed bicycle. I finally got one right before going into the 6th grade and promptly told my parents to keep it since I was also told the reason they'd finally bought me one was because I was being sent to a new school that was further away.

5. What's your favorite laundry detergent?

Tide

6. How would you like to come visit me?

Nah. That doesn't sound like much fun at all. :P

7. Whom would you most like to kick?

Depends on the day, but in general, stupid drivers.

****************

And Groove asks:

1. What do you think of free soda?

Free is always good.

2. When did you last mamba horizontally?

I don't mamba, or limbo, or any other latin dancing. But thanks for asking.

3. Silk or Cotton? Why?

Cotton. I'm a low maintenance kinda girl.

4. What did you have fun doing last week?

Playing pool.

5. What's your favorite pick-up line?

Is it time? LOL

6. How would you break into a sperm bank?

Doubtful I'd ever want/need to break into a sperm bank considering I'm done having kidlets.

7. Whom would you most like to (Damn Sizzle stole it) rub virgin olive oil into their scalp?

You! I'd take all those long locks you're growing, lube 'em up, then slick 'em back.

No comments: