As I was trying to clean up my inbox this morning I realized that there's only one word to describe me these days. Slacker!! That's right. Complete and total slacker on anything that doesn't have to do with work, my kiddo, and/or the necessities of life.
I found two sets of questions that I never answered. Oy! Sorry girls. Here's the Q&A for the final round of Remember me?
Hilly wants to know:
1. What do you think of Angelina Jolie?
DSL, baby! DSL!!!
2. When did you last eat a cupcake?
Ummm... maybe a year ago? Sad, I know.
3. Boxers or Briefs? (on men) Why?
Boxers. They leave a little something to the imagination.
4. What did you last buy that made you happy?
A piece of artwork in celebration of my previous, tumultuous three years.
5. What's your favorite time of the day?
First thing in the morning, when the kiddo's still sleeping, and I'm hanging out, waking up, and trying to keep up with all you verbous bloggers.
6. How would you teach the world to sing?
In perfect harmony?
I used to sing (in public) when I was younger, and I've been told that my voice doesn't totally suck, but I seriously doubt anyone would want me teaching anyone, let alone the world, to sing.
7. Whom would you most like to get drunk with?
Stacie. I'm trying to help her come out of her shell!
38 more days, baby!!! W00t!!!!
And Nicki (as my final inquisitor) wants to know:
1. What do you think of boochachas?
I've been told on more than one occassion that I've got a pretty nice set of them.
2. When did you last fart?
About 30 minutes ago
3. Boxers or Briefs? Why?
See question #3 above
4. What did you dream of last night?
I was so tired last night, I didn't dream.
I go through stages where I have very, very elaborate dreams for nights on end and then total dry spells with nothing I remember. Last weekend I had a few doozies, but nothing since then.
5. What's your favorite blog? - I can answer this one - Everybody Else is Doing It.
6. How would you tip a stripper?
Is this a male or a female stripper?
The female strippers don't seem to like me much being that the guys aren't giving them (the strippers) their undivided attention.
7. Whom would you most like to poison?
Oh, that's an easy one! Can you say beeyotch!??! I knew you could.
Thanks to everyone who participated! I'm sure you don't know me any better than you did before this all started. But, hell! At least I blogged a few times this month.