Saturday, July 12

name that tune - another iTunes meme

It's been awhile since I've done a good meme and found this one floating around. Hell, I might have already done it before, but if it's about tunes, it's always worth doing... even if it's for a second time.

Open up iTunes, if you have it (if not, improvise), and answer the following questions:

How many total songs?
423 songs, 1.1 days, 1.70 GB (I don't store all my tunes in iTunes, so there's LOTS more I just haven't imported)

Sort by song title - first and last
A*****e Father, Sick Puppies, Dressed Up As Life
(You Want To) Make a Memory, Bon Jovi, Lost Highway

Sort by time - shortest and longest
I Don't Care, Black Flag, Everything Went Black - 0:59 seconds
Free Bird, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Guitar Rock (1974-1975) - 9 minutes, 0:05 seconds

Sort by Album - first and last
Act III, Death Angel
Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaurs!, Hellogoodbye

Sort by Artist - first and last
ABBA
Yes

Top five played songs:
Jump Jive 'n' Wail, Brian Setzer
Don't Know What You Got, Cinderella
All the Same, Sick Puppies
Clocks, Coldplay
Carry on Wayward Son, Kansas

Find the following words. How many songs show up?
Sex: 0
Death: 4
Love: 8
You: 59
Home: 10
Boy: 6
Girl: 8

First five songs that come up on Party Shuffle
What If, Creed
Pump Up the Jam, Technotronic
Everything About You, Ugly Kid Joe
My Own Prison, Creed
You And Me, Lifehouse

And now, all that remains is to tag. I tag:
If you're a music freak, consider yourself tagged

2 comments:

kapgar said...

Two Creed songs? I'd worry.

But nobody could ever have enough Ugly Kid Joe, though!

Creative-Type Dad said...

Great, now that Cinderella song is stuck in my head...