Monday, October 3

just because my sister asked

Although I had a great time at the crop this last weekend, I really didn't get much done... except for hosting three games, playing Nicole's bingo, playing Louise's "Name the Paper" game, and keeping everything on schedule. In fact, the only thing I got done was this Christmas card. The good news is, I got to use my stitching stamp from my dear friend Stacie.


I had really wanted to attend Sandie's Tag Book Make N Take, but wasn't able to. So, I took note of the instructions and spent some time this afternoon making one with items from the Snazzy Scraps October monthly kit.


All items used are from the kit, except:

Eyelet (in small chipboard tag)
Tags
Gingham ribbon

1 comment:

jessica said...

hehehe...aren't sisters wonderful? ;)

Those things look really cool!!! Love the papers on both projects and that stitching stamp rocks!